Welcome to my blog!

Glad to see you here, Welcome to my blog. I love quilting, fabric, colors, etc. and am a mother to two boys 22 and 16, grandma to one beautiful little girl. I work as an RN in Labor and Delivery so I get to see little babies come into this world and help their moms and families through it. I love my job. Many of my co-workers are quilters too, so we like to chat about it while we can. I love comments, so please let me know what you think, or just say hi!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mug Rug Swap Adventure 2

I am joining the Mug Rug Swap Adventure 2 that is just getting started.  Go check it out and join up while you can over at Leona's Quilting Adventure with this link:

http://oneygirl-myquiltingadventure.blogspot.com/2011/05/mug-rug-swap-adventureits-survey-time.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+LeonasQuiltingAdventure+%28LEONA%27S+QUILTING+ADVENTURE%29

I just think Mug Rugs are so cute and I can't wait to make one for someone and get one in return.  I hope some of you will join me.  There are some pics of mug rugs on Flickr too that can serve for inspiration!
Enjoy!
Jodi

No comments: